About Multicultural Ireland
Multicultural Ireland has been set up to empower minority groups & the wider community. We want to improve communication on a grassroots level by building confidence, self-esteem, social opportunities and community inclusion.
Our aim is to support individuals & groups from communities and to embrace their culture and share it with friends & neighbours.
Our aim and objective is to promote interaction within communities through:
- Social events
- Celebrating world culture
- Promoting integration
- Share cultural similarities and differences
- Act as a point of contact for all communities
- Free community event – celebrating cultures through music, dance, food, sport and activities.
- Exploring recreational and historical activities within communities for youth, women & children and families
- To campaign for the multicultural centre and carnival
If you would like to get involved in Multicultural Ireland please get in touch with us, we would love to hear from you.
Multicultural Ireland is a constituted group with a strong management committee committed to increasing communication, tolerance & understanding of different cultures & faiths.